Turn Waste into Wealth
GCES offers turn-key solutions for turning agricultural, industrial, and natural waste into power and revenue generating fuels.
Biofuels to Electricity: With a solution from GCES you can turn Methane Biogas into Electricity. Methane is collected and utilized for fuel in combined heat and power Generator Sets. Power can then be sold for a profit or consumed by a facility.
Biofuels for Vehicle Power: GCES offers options for the cleaning, purification, and pressurization to utilize Biogas as fuel for vehicles, farm equipment, construction equipment, commercial fleets, transportation trucks and more.
Recovered Heat as Energy: GCES systems are able to retrieve the heat generated through Pollution Control, Fuel Development, Manufacturing, Industrial Processing, and more. Heat is used to power operations, for hot water production, drying operations, facility heating, and decrease operating costs through reducing natural gas consumption, propane consumption and dependency on the power grid.
With an ever-expanding population, growing economy, increasing legislation and shrinking natural resources the demand for environmental conscious, renewable alternative clean energy is constant.
- Electricity Sales: As consumption increases as does manufacturing and the rate at which power is needed and consumed. The opportunities to support this demand through biofuels and electricity development is substantial with GCES as your biofuels development partner.
- Green Energy: Biogas solutions are the next shift in green energy and we are working to develop these solutions in dozens of countries in North America, South America, Africa, the Middle East and Asia. Through the implementation of biogas creation systems for the processing of with landfill waste, agriculture waste, food and beverage production waste, municipal waste treatment facilities and more GCES is helping our customers reduce waste and develop additional revenue streams.
- Carbon Trade: Through the implementation of green energy programs, your facility will be eligible to receive carbon credits. These credits can then be sold for a profit of nearly $13 per credit.
- Tax Incentives: Across the globe there are various tax credits and subsidies available for companies participating in pollution reduction and green energy development. GCES has partnered with organization around the world to assist our biogas customers in navigating the process to receive tax credits and incentives.
- Reduce Operating Cost: Improve your bottom line through the reduction of fuel and electricity costs through the development and consumption of biogases created from your facilities waste or pollution streams.
- Reduce Waste: Human and agricultural waste can be processed and converted to biogas. Your facility will reduce if not eradicate its waste and subsequent waste removal fees.
- Community Relations: Community support can be critical in obtaining and retaining a strong workforce. A facility that has positive relationships with their community will have improved employee retention, decreased staffing costs, strong government relations and media support.
- Investor Relations: Some investment funds, firms, groups and individuals have a focus on green and sustainable opportunities. Improving your operations to support sustainable green energy allows for improved investor relationships and additional opportunities.
- Corporate Responsibility: Corporate responsibility, also known as corporate social responsibility, is a business model for which a corporation actively complies with social, environmental and ethical standards. Through the implementation of green energy and biogas solutions a company can comply with their corporate responsibility business model.
- Participate in Carbon Trade: Production of carbon credits allows for participation in the carbon trade market. GCES will assist you with every carbon trade step. From applications and testing to market entry and sales negotiation. The carbon credit industry holds many opportunities for organizations looking to enhance their revenue streams.
- Develop Partnerships: Partner with government entities, businesses, carbon cooperatives and utilities. Utilizing GCES resources we can help you to partner with the best carbon experts to ensure you receive the highest trade dollar available.
- Government Participation: Many governments have developed programs, organizations and networks for businesses entering carbon trade. These programs provide the legal and financial resources to support your organizations carbon needs. Let GCES help you find the best local resources for your facilities.
Integrating Biogas Solutions:
Through the integration of biogas power generation solutions from GCES the move toward energy impendence from the utility grid and fulfillment of the ever increasing need for more energy while maximizing the use of alternative and clean resources is achievable. Our turkey solutions are used around the world in the following applications:
- Beverage Manufacturing
- Industrial Manufacturing
- Food Production
- Agricultural & Farming
- Sewage & Water Treatment
- Pollution Control
With offices, manufacturing and representatives located around the world, we are unique positioned to provide services, products, and solutions that are cost-effective and reliable.
Custom Integration Solutions and Products:
- System Design, Engineering & Integration
- Gas Cleaning
- Generator Packages
- Packaging & Support Equipment
- Finance Support
- Testing & Maintenance Services
- Carbon Credit Application & Sales
- Power Purchase Agreements & Facilitation Support
Implementation available through existing systems utilizing onsite operational digestion capabilities or through the development new, custom solution that meet your operational, financial and environmental goals.
GCES systems produce sustainable, environmentally conscious clean energy from alternative fuels from biogas, landfill gas, sewage gas, heat recovery from air pollution control systems, and more. Time and time again GCES has proven our dedication to Clean Thinking™ through the development of industry leading clean energy and pollution control solutions.