Did you know that regular service of your pollution control and heat processing systems can result in significant savings? With regular service from GCES we help to:
- Maximize efficiency. In some cases we are able to develop solutions that utilize waste heat recovery to assist with power production.
- Manage and control operating costs through calibration of system settings
- Minimize the chance of an unexpected system shut-down, which can often cost thousands, if not millions, of dollars in lost operating production
- Reduce the chance of regulatory compliance issues, fines, and safety hazards
- Improve the life and uptime of the system and components reducing the need to replace costly equipment