Products >> Used / Refurbished Oxidizers & Equipment
Used / Refurbished Thermal Oxidizers and Equipment
Find our Refurbished Thermal Oxidizers on EBAY.
Due to the increasing cost of steel and fuel, Gulf Coast Environmental has decided to start offering rental equipment. Various sizes available. Inquire about putting one of these units at your facility.
Used / Refurbished Air Pollution Control Equipment
Air Pollution Control Equipment is expensive and loses its value very rapidly. Through the downturn of the economy of the past several years, many facilities have shutdown to relocate to places where the cost of doing business is less or simply because the company could not face the challenges of having increased overhead. This leaves many facilities with a piece of Air Pollution Control Equipment not being used. The system may be more than a decade old, or it may be unused. Gulf Coast Environmental Systems has specialized in purchasing, refurbishing (if needed), and reinstalling previously purchased equipment. This can all be done at a fraction of the cost of a new system and many times the same warranty that comes with a new unit can be put on a used or refurbished piece of air pollution equipment.
Below are readily available units. Please call for other sizes that may not be listed. We can find what you are looking for. Availability is on a first come, first serve basis.
- 3,000 SCFM Catalytic Oxidizer designed for Ethylene Oxide or other VOC abatement.
- Unit has never been used.
- Brand new with temperature and pressure monitoring controls through 2 separate control boxes (Main and remote controllers).
- Constructed of 10 gage galvanized steel shell and a structural skid base.
- Equipped with 50% effective plate type heat exchanger and 2 controlled by pass converters.
- System operating conditions are 3000 scfm MAX (650 F) and 2000 scfm NORMAL (325 F).
- Equipped with an induced draft fan with a belt drive to transfer power from a 25 HP motor.
- Motor is TEFC, 460 V, 60 Hz model.
- Total weight is approximately 12,000 lbs. (8' x 20')
- Equipment can be trailer mounted if desired.
- Equipped with a raw gas burner which is equipped with dual block and bleed natural gas fuel supply system rated to NFPA standards. The fuel train includes a shut-off valve, pressure regulator, double block and bleed valves, control valve, ball valve for isolation and flex connector.
- We have multiple turn over packages including P&ID, component and operating manuals, specifications, etc.
20,000 SCFM Three Canister Regenerative Thermal Oxidizer (RTO)
25,000 SCFM Three Canister Regenerative Thermal Oxidizer (RTO)
- 2,500 SCFM 3-Canister Regenerative Thermal Oxidizer
- 95% Destruction Removal Efficiency
- 95% Heat Recovery Efficiency
FOR RENTAL OR FOR SALE